- Kinder lottery draw begins February 29th, 2024
- 1st - 6th lottery draw begins March 11, 2024
We continue to draw monthly as spots become available.
To be entered into the lottery, you must have submitted an application and attended an informational meeting.
Next informational meeting: Tuesday, February 20th at 5:30 pm at DWFS.
Next open house: Thursday, February 22nd, 8:30 - 2:00.
2023 -2024 School Year: Lottery Process for Admissions
The Admissions process at Desert Willow Family School is a multi-step process:
- Download and fill-out the Desert Willow Family School Application (DOCX) and return via email (email@example.com) or in person. We do not accept applications via fax.
- Applications for new students are accepted for those entering Kindergarten through 6th grade. No new students are admitted in the 7th and 8th grades.
- Attendance at an Informational Meeting is mandatory to consider your application for placement (you will be notified of the next informational meeting for the school year you apply for). Applications must be submitted at least two weeks prior to an informational meeting.
- If you have submitted an application to our school and attended an informational meeting, your family will automatically be entered into the lottery.
- If classes are full, applications are held for inclusion in the next lottery draw. We draw from the lottery whenever positions become open throughout the spring and summer. Parents are then notified as openings become available.
- If your application is NOT pulled for placement by December 2023, your family will be contacted in January or February 2024 to see if you would like to have your application moved over to the following school year. If NO contact has been made, those applications will then be purged from the waitlist.
Phone: (505) 888-1647